VT-SH-3-WOC. VOOM Shadow 3 - Portable Computer Forensic Test Lab. Designed to aid the investigation of a computer's hard drive. It provides investigators with read write access from the host computer's perspective, while maintaining the original hard drive unchanged.
All writes to the Shadow™ 2 are redirected at the host-to-drive physical interface level. At any time, the investigator can 'Zero' the Shadow™ 3, thus forgetting all writes that occurred to the Shadow™ 3, and allows the investigator to begin again after only a few seconds.
One of the primary benefits of the VOOM Shadow™ 3 is that it enables an investigator to boot and view a suspect's system on site, without threat of altering the evidence on the boot drive. You have the ability to install investigative tools to examine the suspect drive without ever changing the original. Boot and view the suspect system just as the suspect sees it.
• Instant preview of suspect computer
• Operates any software
• Accommodates any operating system
• Supports all ATA and SATA drives
• Preserves integrity of suspect computer - no data is changed
• No forensic software to install
• No forensic software to learn
• Preview a drive prior to imaging in the field
• As an investigative tool, boot the suspect client and connect to their network
• Repeatable clean investigation of a suspect computer from the operating system perspective
• Lab tool to view the suspect system again and again, in seconds, without re-imaging
• Can use multiple Shadows in a single system to view all hard drives in a single computer.
• Safely enable investigators, juries and judges to see first hand what the suspect sees, without damaging or altering evidence
1 Voom Shadow 3 System
1 DC power cable (Shadow to suspect hard drive)
1 0.5m SATA Cable (Used for all configurations)
1 Auto-ranging AC Power Supply
1 Standard serial interface cable
1 User Guide
SATA Laptop Adapter Kit:
1 SATA Extension Cable
1 SATA Extension Cable with Rigid End
IDE Adapter Kit:
1 IDE to SATA Adapter
1 SATA to IDE Adapter
AC Adapter: Universal 100/240 VAC 50-60 Hz
Current: 2.0 Amp
Temperature: 50 to 95 degrees F
Relative Humidity: 20% to 80% (non condensing)
Altitude: 0 to 8000 feet
Height: 1.5 inches
Width: 5.625 inches
Depth: 4.0 inches
Weight: 1.0 pounds (excluding accessories)
FCC Exemption: Shadow™ 3 is exempt from FCC regulations under Part 15, section 103c
Warranty on Product
* 1 year warranty.
Click here for user guide.
For International Pricing Please contact Paralan Corporation. firstname.lastname@example.org