VT-HC3P-WOC. Hard Drive Portable Forensic Duplicator operates up to 7 GB/ minute. Cutting-Edge forensic HDD duplication and wipe capabilities and Built-In Hardware Write-Blocker. The most powerful forensic tool available.
Rear view of unit
HardCopy 3P is designed with dual-output (two destination ports) and dual-pass verify (runs hash algorithm during data transfer and then runs algorithm on destination read – user selectable via menu), clones (disk to disk) or images (disk to file or files; dd “flat” files) – user selectable, is preloaded with both MD5 and SHA256 verify (user selectable via menu), HC3 can wipe 2 drives at once to DoD Spec 5220.22-M for single-pass
Easy To Use
With a simple 3 button interface and a two line LCD w/backlight display providing instructions and status, VOOM HardCopy 3P is incredibly easy to use. Out of Box Set-up: Simply enter Date and Time. No start-up wizard needed.
* Forensically duplicates the source at 7.1 GB/min., makes a second copy, and computes SHA or MD5 verify, all simultaneously
* Clone (disk to disk) or Image (disk to file or files) – user-selectable
* 1 SATA/IDE native source port (write-blocked); 2 SATA destination ports
* Easily accommodates laptops & IDE
* Duplicate or Wipe 2 drives simultaneously - No Slowdown
* Built-in, user-selectable MD5 and SHA256 verification
* Hash reverification on read from destination(s) – user-selectable
* Automatically handles Host Protected Areas & Device Configuration Overlays
* 1 source port with built-in hardware write blocker.
* 2 destination ports.
* 1 source port
RS232 Serial interface Port with DB9 connector
VOOM’s Acclaimed 3-Button Interface
* Industry’s easiest to use. Makes sophisticated operations straightforward and effortless.
* Attaches to any USB Keyboard (keyboard not included with unit)
* ATA and Laptop drives easily handled with optional adapters.
* Height: 1.5”
* Width: 5.5”
* Depth: 4”
* Weight: Less than 1 lb. (excluding power supply and accessories)
AC Electrical Requirements
AC Adapter: Universal 100/240 VAC 50-60 Hz
Current: 1.6 Amp
Overall Duplication –Clone or Image
*Up to 7.1 GB/m per drive(no hash)
*Up to 6 GB/m per drive (with hash)
*No slow down when simultaneously transferring to 2 HDD'S
*Save time and money by making your back-up in the field.
*Wipe: 7.1 GB/m
Temperature: 50 to 95 degrees F
Relative Humidity: 20% to 80% (non condensing)
Altitude: 0 to 8000 feet
Warranty on Product
*Industry Best: Standard 1 year warranty.
FCC Exemption: HardCopy™ 3 is exempt from FCC regulations under Part 15, section 103c
Included with unit
* 2 SATA DC hard-drive power cables
* 3 half-meter SATA I/O cables
* 1 18" IDE ribbon cable
* 1 Serial interface cable
* 1 auto-ranging AC power supply with power cord
* 1 User's Guide
Click here for user guide.
VT-HC-3P-MAK HC3P Mini Adapter Kit $150
Call or e-mail to order kit
For International Pricing Please contact Paralan Corporation. email@example.com